Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
GS Astuto products are fully warranted against manufacture defect. If you receive a damaged or broken product then please contact us ASAP for immediate replacement or refund. All products have individual warranties included which vary according to the product, use and any binding manufacturer limits. If you have any questions regarding the individual warranty of any product please don't hesitate to ask. Warranty consideration or return needs to be authorized before you send. If product is unused and you wish to return then please remember, all packaging must be undamaged as well so do not tape up packaging or write on it as this will make it unacceptable, this particularly applies to shoes, the shoe box must not be used as external packaging! Please note that the following do not apply: • Customized or modified products • Damaged or Warranty Claim Items • Products with specific sell by date • Demo, Sale or Prototype Items • Event tickets and memberships • Gift vouchers For full details and how you're able to create a return order please send an email to us.